List of Some of the Coolest Trampoline Parks
Trampoline Parks are a fun way to spend for family vacation. Here are some of the coolest trampoline parks:
- Air Hop Trampoline Park – They are one of the earliest indoor trampoline parks in the UK. Among the activities are Airfit, Dodgeball, Slamdunk and Foam Pit. The booking is really simple too. Just go to their website to book and you are ready to bounce.
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park – Great thing about Sky Zone is they are everywhere! You can find them in many places in the US and they are also present in Canada, Australia and Mexico. The activities available are Open Jump, Ultimate Dodgeball, Foam Zone, Sky Slam, Jumpapalooza, Skyfitness/Skyrobics, Skyjam, Skymania, Toddler Time and Skycamp. Checkout their website and find the location nearest to you.
- Urban Air Trampoline Park – They are voted the best Trampoline Park. The park is over 25,000 square feet of bounce space. The activities include Air456 (for 4th, 5th and 6th graders), Dodgeball Night, Fitness Classes, Parents Night Out, School Fundraisers, Teen Night and Toddler and Preschool Jump. Visit their site for more info.
- Gravity Force Trampoline Park – Started in 2014, Gravity Force Trampoline Park is one of the UK’s first fully featured trampoline parks. Located in Camberley, this park has a main court, tumble tracks, foam pit, basketball area, dodgeball area and a cafe. They have activities like Gravity Jump, Gravity Fit, Gravity Tots, Gravity Dodge, Gravity Sundown, Gravity Freestyle and Gravity Parties. Check out their site.
- Flight Trampoline Park – Located in Connecticut, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Albany NY. Be it social outings, intense workouts and memorable birthday parties, this is the facility you might want to checkout. Straight to the point visit the site, sign the waiver, buy the tickets and bounce. They have parties, fitness classes, dodgeball and more. Visit their site for more info.
There you go, 5 of the coolest trampoline parks. Do share with us your feedback, experience, the activities you do when you visit these trampoline parks. Enjoy yourselves and keep bouncing!